Thank you for your interest in Rheal products. We hope they are items your customers will continue to cherish over time. For wholesale, prices will be 50% of retail prices shown. Visit our wholesale application after reading below for a bit more information.
- BROWSE Items on the website that are available at wholesale prices will have this note at the bottom of the description: "available at wholesale pricing." Wholesale prices will be 50% of retail prices shown. Items that are not marked as such will be canceled. Please read the listing prior to adding to cart.
- READ At any time, feel free to familiarize yourself with the Wholesale Terms and Conditions below.
- APPLY Access the Wholesale Application and submit it to start the process of establishing a wholesale account. The verification process usually takes a few days at which point you will receive a confirmation email with the discount information needed to order at wholesale rates from this site.
- ASK Contact us at MadeByRheal@gmail.com with any questions you might have about a product or detail about products you're interested in prior to finalizing your order.
- ORDER When you've decided on your purchases, use the discount code to ensure you are only charged wholesale prices and are not charged for sales tax. Once your order is received we will contact you to collect cost for shipping via Paypal invoice ( you do not need paypal to pay invoice). We have found this is the best way to offer shipping via our site for wholesale orders. Please contact us prior if you have any questions or concerns.
- Please refer to the general shipping dates below for Late Summer 2017. Every effort will be made to hold closely to these expected shipping times. However, depending on volume, some orders may ship later. You will be notified of the most accurate shipping dates if changes are required. All wholesale orders are shipped via Priority flate-rate mail in the US.
WHOLESALE QUICK-SHIP FOR August/September 2017
These wholesale shipping estimates apply to orders placed by approved buyers in the Continental United States, but are not guaranteed. Every effort will be made to hold closely to these expected shipping times. However, depending on volume, some orders may ship later. Buyers will be notified of the most accurate shipping dates if changes are required. Please contact us if you have a firm date you need products by. We are happy to work with you.
Projected shipping times for Late Summer 2017 season are as follows:
Orders fully processed by August 4th should ship by August 18th
Orders fully processed by August 11th should ship by August 25th
Orders fully processed by August 18th should ship by September 6th
Orders fully processed by September 6th should ship by September 22nd
WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Wholesale Terms and Conditions apply to buyers in the Continental United States and are subject to change at any time.
Note that for wholesale buyers outside of the United States, different terms will be in effect for wholesale shipping costs, estimated times, as well as for policies concerning returns and exchanges. These differences will be discussed individually with buyers after the application procedure is complete.
Wholesale Order Minimums and Payment Terms
$200.00 Minimum first order, payable prior to shipment
$100.00 Minimum reorder
Per Item Minimum 2 (must order two of the same item or item will be refunded)
Items that are not marked "Available for wholesale" will be canceled. Please read the listing prior to adding to cart. Please create a separate order if you would like an item that is not available at wholesale pricing. We will adjust the shipping cost and send your orders together for you.
*Order minimum must be met prior to applying the discount code (ex.reorder $200 subtotal after code $100) Orders that do not meet the threshold will be canceled and the buyer will be asked to reorder.
Wholesale buyers wishing to pay with credit cards or debit cards will be processed through this site via Stripe or Paypal. Accepted cards include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club. For details about security, please see information on the SquareSpace Stripe FAQ.
Wholesale Application Guidelines: Documents & Verification Required
All wholesale accounts doing business with Rheal will first go through an application process to provide verification documents, credit card information, and other details necessary to open an account. The entire account approval process should not take more than a few business days. Web-only based businesses will be reviewed to verify that they are a fully functional retail website with a secure shopping cart check out process.
Please make sure ALL ITEMS are available for whole sale prior to completing order
Please see specific shipping estimates for Late Summer 2017 above.
All wholesale orders to U.S. addresses will be shipped USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. Actual shipping costs will be sent once order is placed.
Exchanges and Replacements of damaged goods
CAREFUL PACKING FOR RETURNS. Regardless of the reason for the return, buyer is required to carefully pack merchandise for return shipping. Rheal will replace any items due to damaged in shipping.
Unauthorized returns received by Rheal will be refused and returned at the buyer's expense.
EXCHANGES. Exchanges of undamaged goods for different merchandise or for refund will be accepted on a case-by-case basis. It is important that the buyer discuss any priorities they may have about consistency of color or size prior to ordering. We make an effort to accurately describe the level of variation in handmade products so that buyers have a reasonable expectation of consistency.
RETURNS. We do not accept returns on orders. Please make sure your are clear on what items you are purchasing. Feel free to email us for additional photos or check our Instagram out MadeByRheal. If you feel an item was damaged or is not the quality shown in the picture please contact us promptly so we may alleviate the problem. We are happy to replace or store credit you for any damaged or not up to par.
DAMAGED GOODS. Upon receipt of shipment, buyer should immediately inspect goods and make a note of any and all damages and/or shortages discovered.